Coronavirus Announcement & Updates
To our valued patients:
We hope you are all staying healthy and safe as we navigate our way through these unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of serious challenges to us all, especially here in the Vail Valley, where the outbreak has been particularly severe.
Due to careful advanced planning and the establishment of a community-wide task force two months ago, our partners at Vail Health have done exemplary work to ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors to our facility, and have allowed the hospital to continue to provide care for those most in need.
At The Steadman Clinic, your well-being is our highest priority. We have practiced stringent infection-prevention protocols to help keep everyone safe and healthy. If you have a question about an upcoming appointment, please contact us at (970) 238-8093.
For official COVID-19 Eagle County resources, please visit ecemergency.org or call the Colorado Health Emergency Line (CO-Help) at 1-877-462-2911. Additional helpful online resources are available from the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Request a Virtual Visit
In an effort to provide continued care Dr. Jonathan Godin offers Virtual Visits. Get access to care from the comfort of your home. Scheduling a virtual visit is easy. Simply call our office (970) 238-8093 or submit our online contact form.
When you call to schedule an appointment:
If you have an appointment or are looking to schedule an appointment, we ask the following:
- If you are currently experiencing any upper respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), we ask that you reschedule your appointment 72 hours after you have been symptom-free.
- If you have traveled to any of the following countries in the last 14 days (China, Japan, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Europe, UK and Ireland), we ask that you schedule your appointment for at least 72 hours after you are symptom-free and at least 14 days after traveling to the above listed countries.
Entering the facility:
When you are checking in for your appointment, our patient representatives will be asking the following questions each time you arrive at our locations:
- Do you have any respiratory symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
- For the Vail office in Vail Health: Currently NO visitors will be allowed inside Vail Health Hospital with the exception of minors and those who are unable to ambulate on their own.
At the office:
We are taking precautions to assure equipment and surfaces are thoroughly wiped down with a multi-purpose cleaner and high-grade disinfectant throughout the day and at the end of each day.
What you can do:
You can help prevent the spread of coronavirus by following some basic practices: wash your hands often with soap and water (20-30 seconds), use hand sanitizer as a substitute; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; cough or sneeze into your arm/elbow and/or please cover your nose/mouth with a tissue (dispose in the covered trash bin); frequently clean and disinfect surfaces and objects.
It’s clear that the coronavirus has deeply impacted our community. On behalf of every member of The Steadman Clinic team, please be assured we are focused on your health and well-being every day. Together, we can get through these challenging times.